Ever been tempted to know how to Get Codeine Online safely from an online pharmacy or another website?
The U.S. FDA notify that there are many fraud online pharmacies that claim to sell codeine & other medicines at discounted prices, often without requiring a valid doctor’s prescription. These fraud pharmacies often sell wrong or duplicate medicines without the safeguards followed by licensed pharmacies.
Beware of fraud Online Pharmacy
Take care of online pharmacies that:
- Sell medicine without a valid prescription from your doctor’s provider.
- Do not have a U.S. state-licensed pharmacist
- Offer very cheap prices that seem superb to be true.
- Send spam emails offering cheap medicine.
- Are located outside of the United States.
Mark of a Safe Online Pharmacy
There are many ways that can help you to analyze a safe online pharmacy. Patients need to show a valid prescription from a doctor or another licensed health professional.
- Are licensed by your state board of pharmacy, or comparable state agency. (To authenticate the licensing status of a pharmacy confirm from your state board of pharmacy)
- U.S. state-licensed pharmacist is available to answer your questions.
- Are in the United States, and provide the proper address.
What is Codeine?
Codeine is an opioid drug. It can cause some serious problems like breathing especially in the first 24-72 hours of your treatment. It is used to prevent mild to moderate pain. It is a part of a medicines group called narcotics. This medicine directly acts on the central nervous system (CNS) to calm the pain, and feel pleasure and contentment. It was approved by the US in 1950. When codeine is used regularly for a long period, it may become habit-forming, causing some issues like mental or physical dependence.
It is also used for relief from various conditions, including:
- Mild to moderate pain
- Severe pain (combined with aspirin/paracetamol)
- Dry cough
- Cold and flu (combined with antihistamines/decongestants)
It is commonly swallowed directly and comes in various forms, including:
- Soluble powders and tablets
For more details- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codeine
Addiction to Codeine
Addiction to Codeine can hike from frequently used as cough medicine or pill forms. It can calm its users into a wrong sense of security, as many people do not feel it to be as powerful or as addictive. Many people don’t stop using it. They try to mix it with other substances like alcohol or other opioids. And that mixer can lead to the top level of depression in the brain and respiratory failure. According to a study approx 33 million people use codeine every year, 5 lakhs of Americans overdosed on opioid-like codeine from 1999-to 2019.
Quitting codeine after a long period is a difficult challenge because the body has a habit to get used to functioning without it. Please follow the guidance of a health professional.
Withdrawal symptoms ordinary start within a few hours after the last dose is taken and become strongest in 48 and 72 hours. Symptoms include:
- Hunger for codeine
- Searching codeine-containing medicines
- Dilated pupils
- Abdominal cramps
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting
- Lack of appetite
- Flu-like symptoms (runny nose, sneezing, sweating, chills, and fever)
- Difficulty sleeping
- Trembling, aching muscles and joints
- Restlessness, irritability
- Nervousness, depression
Codeine Side Effects
The use of any opioid drug always carries some risk – even these medications can grow some unwanted side effects. It is crucial to be careful when taking any opioid drug. It can affect each people differently based on:
- Person’s body size, body weight, and health condition
- Since when the person is used it
- Whether other drugs are taken during the same time
- The amount is taken of codeine
Ordinary side effects
The most ordinary side effects of codeine are:
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Itching and hives
- Low blood pressure
- Slow heart rate
- Stomach ache, nausea, vomiting,
- Difficult urination
Long-term effects of codeine
Continue use of codeine may finally cause:
- Reduced sex drive
- Irregular periods
- Tension and muscle twitches
- Need more codeine to get the same effect
- Patience and dependency on codeine
- Economic and social problems
- Lack of interest in enjoyable activities
These side effects may go with continuous treatment. However, if they persevere talk to health professionals. The effects of taking it with other substances or alcohol are usually unpredictable. It may cause mental clouding, lack of coordination, and shallow breathing.
Overdose of Codeine
If the amount of dose is too high, you might overdose. Call an emergency number, or ambulance straight away by dialing 000 if you or someone other has experienced any of these symptoms:
- Difficulty in passing urine
- Acute constipation and obstructed bowel
- Cold clammy skin with a bluish tinge
- Mental numbness
- Shallow breathing
- Hallucinations and seizures
- Coma and death
Warnings & Getting Help
You should not take codeine if you have any breathing problems. It may slow your breathing and it may be habit-forming. Misuse of this drug can cause addiction or life-threatening breathing problems even death, especially in youngsters who use the medicine without having a prescription. Using codeine during pregnancy may cause harsh withdrawal symptoms in the newborn. Harsh side effects can occur if you take codeine with alcohol, or with other substances that cause sedation & drowsiness.
If you or anyone in your relationship use Codeine & affects self-health, family, relationships, work, school, financial, or other life situations, you can find help and support. Call on 1300 85 85 84 to talk to a real person and get answers to your queries & questions as well as guidance on practicals.