Vasopressin is a popular selling drug at online pharmacies. It is very easy to buy vasopressin online. But Some fraud pharmacies sell prescription drugs online, but far away from these pharmacies. Some of these fraud sites offer vasopressin online at very cheap prices. Vasopressin is an anti-diuretic hormone that is made in the body. It is also known with different brand names like Vasostrict or Pitressin. It is used to control the loss of water due to diabetes insipidus. When a patient loses too much water and feels dehydrated. It also controls the body temperature, blood volume and maintains the proper flow of urine. Its injection is used to reduce the stomach distension that occurs after abdominal surgery or during X-rays. This medicine is also used to treat a heart attack. In an emergency, it is used to increase immediate blood pressure. It works by decreasing urine production. Along with its more effects, it also has some unwanted side effects.
Common Side Effects of Vasopressin
Contact your health professionals before buying Vasopressin & if feeling discomfort or have any following side effects occurs while taking it. They consult you better on how to prevent it.
- Constipation, Diarrhea
- Stomach pain, Bloating, Gas
- Chest Pain, Discomfort, tightness
- Back pain
- Less urination
- Rapid weight gain
- Nausea, vomiting
- Slow breathing, low heart rate
- Trembling or shaking in legs or hands
- Pale skin, sweating
- Unusual bleeding
For more details- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasopressin
Be Careful before using
Make sure to talk to health professionals if you have any medical history & any of these conditions. Be careful it may make these conditions worse.
- Breast- Feeding: Each & every medicine that is present in your blood will transfer into your breast milk. Most medicines are safe but consulting health professionals are right.
- Other medical problem: The presence of any problem can affect the use of this medicine. They can make it less effective. Especially:
- Heart – Failure, Abnormal heart rate, less blood pressure
- Kidney – Weight loss, Insomnia, shortness of breath.
- Asthma – Short breathing, Chest tightness
- Blood – Broken blood vessels
- Migraine – Headache in a particular part of the head
- Skin – Dead skin, sweating.
- Muscle -Twitching, muscle spasm with other muscles.
- Vertigo – Feel everything is moving around you
- Drug interaction: Two or more medicines should not be taken together. Their interaction may occur unwanted side effects.
- Other interaction: Most medicines should not be taken along with food & fluids. Discuss with your health professionals that which foods & fluids can be taken along with medicine.
- Allergies: Tell to your doctor if you have ever had any allergies with this medicine or any other medicine & types of allergies.
Uses Of Vasopressin
A health professional will give you this medicine. This medicine is given to you as an injection under the skin into a vein or muscle. The amount of dose will be different for different patients. Drink 1-2 glasses of water each time when you take this medicine. It can help to prevent some side effects. It can cause some temporary side effects like nausea, stomach pain, headache, etc. Take on different areas of the body each time you get the injection. This will help to prevent skin problems due to injection. Use a new needle each time you get this medicine. If you are getting this injection at home, a health professional will guide you through the whole process, be sure that you understand the whole process.
The dose of it will be different for different patients. Don’t change till your doctor tells you to do. The number of doses of it each day also depends on the medical problem.
- OverDose: When you take any medicine more than the level or recommended amount. May get harmful results. It may be mild or moderate. But recovery depends on the specific drug.
- Missed Dose: If you missed each dose. Take that particular dose as soon as you can. Don’t take a double dose or extra dose at the same time.
Safety Measure while taking Vasopressin
It is very important to consult with Dr. who checks you closely when you start taking it. Don’t intake too much water in a day. Too many fluids in a day may be dangerous. Consult with your health professionals about how much fluid intake. Avoid excess doses of vasopressin. Don’t take other medicines along with it. Don’t drink alcohol along with it alcohol can make it less effective. It may cause some reactions like allergic reactions, sweating, rash, itching, trouble breathing, etc while you take it. Avoid overdosage. Pregnant women can use only when needed or after recommended by health professionals.
How to Storage
Store at room temperature (15-30 Centigrade), away from heat & direct sunlight. Keep away from the children. Don’t keep expired dated medicine.
Many more side effects occur in some different patients. Be careful if you feel any discomfort, contact your health professionals for medical advice about side effects. He can guide you better about it & precautions. Never share this medicine with others. It may also be used for many more purposes which are not listed in this.